Where we are....
Situated near to the Alderley Edge National Trust woodlands there are many walks and attractions; the Cheshire Cycleway, swimming pools, gyms and golf courses are all nearby. We are 30 minutes by car from Manchester city centre: Prestbury and Wilmslow are also close by and 4 miles from Macclesfield, all with railway connections. In easy reach of Manchester Airport, M56, M60 and M6.
Telephone (+44) 01625 828814 to check availability and book.
We have two double en-suite and one twin en-suite. Each room has a remote control TV, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryers, etc and a pleasant view of the countryside.
Wi-Fi (wireless internet) is included free of charge. The breakfast menu offers a wide choice of foods, and for your evening meal there is The Bulls Head in our village and in Prestbury The Legh Arms, The Saffron Room, Prestbury Thai and other restaurants catering for all tastes nearby.
Rise relaxed in the morning, peruse the menu, and enjoy a fresh cooked farmhouse breakfast with all the trimmings. Many special requests can be catered for - late arrival by arrangement, breakfast for the early risers and special diets.
- Quiet farmhouse with lovely views and walks
- TV/tea/coffee making facilities in rooms
- Log fire in lounge
- 2 x double en-suite and 1 x twin en-suite.
- Rate from £35 per person per night.
- Special diets catered for
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Car parking
- Major Debit Cards accepted
- Central Heating
- TV in rooms
- WiFi Wireless Internet
- No smoking
- Own course-fishing lakes
- 2 miles from Prestbury, Alderley Edge and Wilmslow
· Welcome to Goose Green Farm.
· Parking is in the courtyard 12 metres from the front door.
· There are two shallow steps onto the path leading to the front door which is 1 metre wide.
Sorry, no dogs are allowed in the house.
· The lounge and dining room are on the ground floor.
· Oil central heating throughout.
· Log fire along with a remote control FreeView TV in lounge.
· Small fridge in dining room with tea/coffee and fresh milk available.
· There are 13 steps leading to the first floor where guests' sleeping accommodation can be found.
· 3 en-suite rooms with shower, toilet and washbasins.
· All en-suite bathrooms have under floor heating.
· All bedrooms are carpeted.
· Allergy-free bedding throughout.
· FreeView digital TV with remote control in all rooms.
· Main light switch plus bedside lights also provided.
Tea and Coffee making facilities provided in all bedrooms.
Fire and Safety
· Fire extinguishers upstairs and downstairs.
· Smoke alarms fitted.
· Fire blanket in kitchen.
Keys to bedrooms.
· Free Wi-Fi wireless internet for guest's use.
· Catering for vegetarians available.
Goose Green Farm is a working farm with pedigree Bazadaise cattle, dogs and 3 coarse fishing lakes.